- Biocompatibility meets ISO 10993 series. (Acute Systemic Toxicity, Oral Mucosa Irritation, Sensitization*, Pyrogen**)
- Radiopacity : 8.0 mmAl*
- Tight Sealing*
- Easy to Mix Paste-Paste***
- Solubility : 0.7%*
- Antibacterial Effect****(S.mutans)
How to use:[Canal Preparation]
- Thoroughly prepare and irrigate the root canal using standard endodontic techniques.
- Evacuate liquids from canals and dry with absorbent paper points.
- Select and set aside a sterilized master guttapercha cone for each canal.
- Remove the cap from VioSeal syringe and extrude a small amount to make sure both base and catalyst are dispensing equally.
- Mix VioSeal on a mixing pad using an automatic mixing tip or extrude with an eco tip and manually mix with a spatula for 15-20 seconds until homogenous color and consistency is achieved.
- Coat the preselected master guttapercha cone with a thin layer of VioSeal and very slowly insert it into the canal. Seat it to full working length and confirm tug back at the apex.
- If desired, place addtional guttapercha points into the canal using standard condensation techniques.
- Trim excess guttapercha using a hot instrument. Apply a slight amount of vertical condensation, and remove any excess sealer with a moist cotton ball or swab.
- After application, remove the mixing tip or eco tip from the syringe. Clean the outside of the syringe, place the cap tightly on to syringe hub. Store in a cool and dry place.