- Easy to mix & loss-zero syringe type
- Possible to use auto-mixing tip
- Low film thickness values
- Enough flowability
- Easy removal
How to use:
- Dry the prepared teeth and internal surface of the restoration.
- Extrude EsTemp NE onto the mixing pad.
- Mix base and catalyst completely with a spatula for 30 seconds.
- Apply the mixed material to the internal surfaces of the temporary restoration.
- Fimly seat the restoration in the mouth.
- Trim away excess cement after the material has set.
There are no reviews yet.